Monday, May 12, 2014

Introduction

Excel is powerful!
Excel is fun!
I have good news for those who work in a construction business and like to work with Excel. You can for free use my Excel workbooks with VBA subroutines for your needs. These workbooks are the software for:
1.      Estimating;
2.      Resource planning;
3.      Purchase orders;
4.      Expense tracking;
5.      Clients invoicing;
6.      Projects financial analysis;
7.      Company budget.
The workbooks with VBA subroutines and auxiliary files (templates, descriptions and etc.) you can download from my public OneDrive folder Excel For Construction  ( http://1drv.ms/1iJADg7 ). Videos in my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPSjuRxv2fsk4WHAd4bn7Ww/videos ) will help you to understand the ideas of the software and, in the case when you will decide to use this software, these videos set will be the valuable assistant in your daily work.  You can post your comments below the videos. When you will need an additional information from me or will have proposals, write e-mail, my address is excelforconstruction@gmail.com . I constantly work on improving this software and your notes will help me to make it better.  Thank you in advance.
I am grateful to my leaders, co-workers and other people which whom I collaborated, for their ideas and notes according which this software is developed. I am also grateful to those people who uploaded a lot of material into internet about MS Excel and VBA. I am able to use it for free and it helps me to create my workbooks and subroutines.  I hope that my material will helps you to solve daily problems and to raise the construction business in which you work into the higher level, and also will help to improve your personal skills.


More details about the ideas of this software are in the post below – Details.

2 comments:

  1. Useful information
    http://www.quantity-takeoff.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, I got what I was looking for. Don’t have enough words to thank you that you choose this particular topic (Accounts Receivable Accounting) to write about. Feeling really satisfied after reading

    ReplyDelete